Re: DMC Prototype

 Is this car
> still around today, and if so where is it?

Unless Lotus themselves crushed the Delorean prototypes,the chances
are that the cars are stashed away or some salvage yard has put them
in the "back burner"(witness the chrysler turbine cars of the 60's
all were supposed to have been destroyed but a few still remain) to
sell off at some future time,as I own vin 000570 and this car was
never intended for public use/sell(see the dmc vault under pre-
production prototype for more details)this car was supposed to have
been sent back to the factory to be used for parts or destroyed
(crushed)but yet it is still around,so do not say that the cars were
destroyed unless there is absolute and unconditional proof of the
fact that the cars were destroyed.

Claude
vin#000570