Re: [DML] Re: window motors; alternator

Steve,
The reason I wound up designing an alternator for the De Lorean was because
of Pep Boy's. You get what you pay for. I have gone thru more batteries,
starters and alternators for my family of cars, not just De Loreans but
others to. They rebuild with checked out used parts and don't replace with
new parts as we do. My design for the De Lorean 140 amp alternator is
warranted for life $195.00 exchange. Yes were not around the block unless you
in Dallas, Tx. but UPS is 2-4 days. I just sent some small parts to Belfast,
Ireland for about $6.50 postage and arrived in less than 6 day's. Window
motors, If you can't find new ones that fit your budget, then maby I can fix
the old ones.
John
11004