Re: Chassis removal

Nick

Never having done this, (although I have spent countless hours on my
back UNDER the car), I have one question.

Why do you have to disconnect the fuel lines as noted? My
recollection is that the filter is mounted to the frame, so all the
lines should be able to stay connected. Your list seems very complete
and a great reference.

Dave

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, njp548@xxxx wrote:
> Hey Steve,
>
> I recently did the body and frame separation, and I had a list
of all the
> things I had to disconnect/separate to do the separation (list
included in

> Later,
> Nick
> 1852