Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:26:58 -0400
From: François Laplante <laplanca@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Loading R12 in A/C system

Last week, we changed the A/C compressor's seals to get it air tight.

When completed, we brought the car to an A/C shop to replenish on R12 (I
know it is expensive...)
But after trying to load the gaz, the mechanic stopped because the
compressor would not start, and he could not mesure the pressure without the
compressor starting...

The problem is that the compressor would not work without gaz pressure... So
the mechanic refused to replenish the system!

So what is the usual procedure to load R12 gaz after you emptied the system?

François Laplante
VIN: 17145

PS: Thank you all for your ideas on my fan problems: Fanzilla was installed
and every thing is o.k.