Eurofest 2001

As most club members will know, I worked in the DeLorean Plant from the day the plant opened to the day it closed.
I am now 57 years old I have lived in BELFAST all my life .I have 3 children all over 30 yrs.and Four grandchildren all living in Belfast.
I have travelled all over the world Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Australia, East and West coast of America, Germany, South Africa.
and more.I can tell you I would not live anywhere else in the world only BELFAST.
Yes at times we do get a bad press but thank God that's in the past and we are in a new dawn.
Come to Belfast enjoy Eurofest 2001.Take it from someone who lives here in BELFAST not some one sitting in an armchair in
Las Vegas.
If its anything to go by the last Eurofest was most enjoyable,I know, because I was there PARTY PARTY PARTY.
Nobody can PARTY like an Irishman.The last Eurofest 1997 was just one long PARTY.
Get here to BELFAST and enjoy the hospitality of the IRISH people. Nobody doe's it better
Joe Murray

Plant No.1065