From: Jonathan Miller
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 12:25 AM
Subject: [DML] Front Spoiler

In removing my fron fascia I broke some of the rusted out bolts on my
front spoiler. Is there anyway to fix this? I only broke one or two, so
it's not a huge deal, but if there's anything I can do outside of
replacing the spoiler, I'd like to know.

TIA

-- Jonathan

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx