Re: paint question

I used a product called "all purpose condition and cleaner" made by
Tannery. Works on leather, vinyl, rubber, trim, & fiberglass. Since
applying it, the louvers have stayed dark black ever since along with
the engine cover, windshield trim, side moldings, the rocker panels,
spoiler, quarter panel intakes, & the under body. And it hasn't
washed off since. Although I can't say the same for the dummy vents
behind the doors and the side mirrors which turned gray again, and
the ERM frame around the licence place which is so porus it just
attracts dust anyway. But since it worked so well on the louvers
alone, you may want to try it for a while as a substitute for
painting.

-Robert
vin 6585

p.s. I have a white streak on my back bumper which looks like that
stuff that meter maids rub on your tires. How can it get this stuff
off? I know a long time ago someone else on the list had the same
problem, how'd you fix it?