Re: [DML] Re: Auto Transmission Governor Secrets Revealed...(long post)

Re: [DML] Re: Auto Transmission Governor Secrets Revealed...(long post)

In working on the ZF 4 speed for the 97 ? DeLorean, I compared the stock
DeLorean computer design to the later Bosch box. There was a major change in
the technology. However, the design of the stock D unit is simple enough to
make repair possible.

the design is also simple enough to duplicate.

What is not clear is the reason for failure.

Has some one accumulated all of the failed computers? Can we do this and test
them to determine the mode(s) of failure. there has to be alot of these out
there?

I am will to help solve this problem.

bob