RE: [DML] Digest Number 115

OK, Bill, you got me fair and square. I thought it would be cheap for me to
vie for the award. But I don't know that I'd want to bar people simply for
not having driven. What if we'd had someone from Australia at Cleveland?
The certainly didn't drive the whole way, but if they made it from the other
end of the earth (and brought their car, no less) that has to be worth
*something*. I mean, what would they have to do? Drive the car around the
deck of the ship on it's way here? Maybe we should have separate awards for
Distance Traveled and Distance Driven...it's not like there are cash prizes.
:)

Oh, and I did pick up my car yesterday from DMC in Houston. No tickets yet,
despite seeing my tach hit 4000 in 5th gear.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695