Cleveland Photos added to my website

I've added photos from the Cleveland show to my website. The URL is:

http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm

You may recognize the photo of my car from everyone's badges and many of the
t-shirt designs at the Cleveland show. It was an area I was glad to help Ken
K. with for the show. I've already got some ideas for the Graceland show..
Thank you very much..

I've moved several things around on my site and I still have what I think is
the largest list of DeLorean related web sites on my Links page. It any of
you have updates or links I don't have, I'd love to get them.

Ken (the West Coast Ken)

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/