Dash Plaque

Ken K. and others working on the Graceland Show.

How about having a small dash plaque for each of the registered cars. I have been to
many shows, and always enjoy recieving the dash plaque. It helps remind me of where
I have been. The plaque I got at the Cleveland show will always bring back great
memories.

Scott Mueller

Get 100% FREE Internet Access from Freei.Net. 100% FREE, 100% Anonymous, 100% Jam Packed with features. Check us out at http://www.freei.net.