Re: [DML] Another strange occurance

Scott,
Do you have diagrams on the electrical system. There is relays for the fans
and circut breakers. Has the fix been installed. If you have fans or any
other electrical items that is drawing higher curent but not blowing the
fuses. That is part of what is causing the melt down on the fuses. Also,
Leave the lid off the fuses to get better circulation. I will be taking the
fan motors out of my car for service. New bearings and brushes for the
motors. As they get older the brushes wear out and bearing dry out,
causing them to use more current, thus causing over heating and more current
drain on the electrical system.
My $0.02's worth
John
11004