RE: [DML] 18k or 14k

Hi
Question .. what is the owner of the second DMC asking ?.
I find that selling a D is not as easy as it first seems !
We all know that our passion for the D's has made us very
knowledgeable about the car itself. I must have read several
books on Delorean, joined mailing lists, searched the web,
all before I ever attempted to buy my first D. So the buying
audience
is always a smaller more knowledgeable group of people. Which brings
me to my point.... The first Delorean owner may have this
car of sale longer then he expects, call him every one or two
weeks and offer him $15,000. If the second owner is looking for
10k or above, I would hang out for the first one.
Delorean parts are not cheep. We cannot see inside the engine so
appearance is all we have to go on.
P.S. I believe the owner about his odometer, this item has always
been
an issue on the DMC.

Good Luck.
Declan, Dublin, Ireland.