Re: GREAT JOB IN CLEVELAND

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, robertbrady <robertbrady@xxxx> wrote:
> has any one on the list ever used the jag shop in Florida? talked to
> them there and may send my d over to have it worked on
> thanks bob
> 10239

Yes Robert, I use them all the time, and have had excellent results.
Dave Wynne and his crew really know the car inside & out, which
really saves time over going to the average mechanic who's not
experienced with Deloreans, and is just flying by the seat of his
pants. As a daily driver, and my only car, I put a lot of miles on
my D, and for the last two years or so, they've been doing a great
job keeping it going. You can trust them with your "baby", go ahead
and send it to them...

Dan Harris - VIN 1662 - 81 Black Auto - Ft Lauderdale FL Area