Cleveland Show Winners

Below are the list of the winners
I hope all of you can read these since the format may not be lined up for
everyones system
It is imported from Windows 2000

There are two winners that I do not have listed since they were just handed
out at the podium so if anyone remembers who they are please e-mail me
Thanks

Ken

The winners of the DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"
Featuring Eastern Regional Delorean Run 10

PLACE NAME VIN

Under 20,000 Miles
1st Raymond Steele 05580
2nd Cheryl Wester 06322
3rd Gatis Erenpreiss 05971

20,000-30,000 Miles
1st Scott Mueller 02981
2nd George Cater 03840
3rd Ceil Longwish 10663

30,000-35,000 Miles
1st Dave Swingle 05429
2nd John Schulz 10570
3rd Tony Swaintek 10607

35,000-40,000 Miles
1st John Stiefel 20018
2nd Jonathan Heslop 00697

40,000-50,000 Miles
1st Jack and Virginia Stiefel 03461
2nd Bruce Benson 06938
3rd Dave Bauerle 16506

50,000-75,000 Miles
1st Travis Grahm 06344
2nd Aldo Buono 01440
3rd Andrew DeRosa 00842

50,000-75,000 Miles
1st David Haldeman 15964

Over 100,000 Miles
1st Bill Swilley 04370

Unpainted Modified
1st Marty Maier 10675
2nd Steve Ligget 05798

Painted Modified
1st Curtis Bryant 10159
2nd Guy Avallon 10006

Peoples Choice
Dave & Linda Colley 01012

DeLorean Time Machine
Bob Brandys 04675

Most Mileage
Lance Hines 04675

Other awards given included

Farthest Traveled Bill Swilley ~ 1,240
Miles
Best club Participation DML
Hard Luck Award (no air)
Shortest Ownership (1 week)
Longest Ownership Louise Kleba May 81

DeLorean Award of Distinction
Given to Kathryn Delorean for her contribution in bringing her father to the
DeLorean Car Show.