Re: [DML] Larry Flynt and DMC

Christopher M. Hawes wrote:

It was called 'The people verses Larry Flynt' or something like that and he was played by Woody Harolson (spelt wrong I am sure).
The point is perhaps the JZD episode featured in the movie, has anyone on the DML seen the movie?

The Delorean sequence took up a small bit of screen time and was essentially a 'scoop' that Flint had. There is a scene of Flynt showing the tape to a reporter if memory serves, and essentially is saying that Delorean was set up. Part of his lawsuit dealing with how he acquired the tape was also shown. It was an interesting movie, and Woody did a good job, but it's accuracy is somewhat suspect.

Best Regards to all:
Joe Sorrentino