Part needed - no longer made..

Hello All,

I need part# 8-3-0 #24 (105721) which is the black metal slotted
strip that runs beneath the sun shade and holds the back of the
t-panel to the roof. (It also covers up the bolts for the torsion bars
for the doors.) I'm told by Grady that this part is no longer
available, so I'm turning to the DML for anyone that may have one to
sell from a parts car,etc (along with whatever bolts are needed).

Please email me if you can help: heskin@xxxxx

Thanks,
-Hank #1619