Vin#001&2914 BRICKLINS

Hello List,
I met a guy on Ebay that owned a DMC last year by accident, then I
foundout he lives about 15 minutes away. He came over in his DMC-12 to pick
up the item he won, last fall . He said I would have to come down and see
his other vehicles. well, I finally got the chance today.
I walked in and he had the first and last Bricklin sports cars ever made
up on hoiste in "carcoons". Both have extremely low miles and are 100%
original. I must say that these cars are very unique. He had everything
bricklin ever made. dealer signs and hundreds of pounds of
literature,brochures and magazines. He has all the original sketches and
even paintings painted by the designer. He even had a brick from the
bricklin factory signed by Malcom bricklin. I took pictures but I dont know
if they will turn out well becuase the cars were in the carcoons. He said he
will sell them if he gets a good offer. I beleive he bought them from a
museum. I think a bricklin is going to be on my "future" car list. he said
they do have more problems than a DeLorean but if you buy a 76 they operate
much better than the 74's. do any of you on the list own bricklins?
His DeLorean was probably one of the nicest examples out there. It had
only 4,200 miles, black interior, dealer side stripe and a perfect body. I
beleive the vin# was 2348 but not for sure. I took many pictures of it and
will post them in the vault when they get developed. The De Lorean is also
put on a hoiste when not in use to preserve the original tires. I think I
talked him into going to Cleveland! That surely made my day, seeing all of
these rare automobiles in one garage.
Other cars in his collection included Yellow,purple,red,& black
prowlers(4),2 pt cruisers, SLK compressor,VW beetle, 99 VIPER(just sold),2000
Corvette,87 Fiero with only 30 miles, morgan 3 wheeler and about 30
motorcycles.

just wanted to let you know the first and last bricklins are together and
treated well:)

David Phelps,