JZD on Real T.V.

I saw the whole segment. It began with the hidden camera video of JZD in the hotel room, shortly before his arrest. They gave a brief synopsis of the video, something about Larry Flint helping JZD clear his name, and a brief history of the company. Then, at the end of the segment, they said that JZD lives in seclusion in New Jersey. Maybe it's an old segment that was re-run.

~Ed Raffenetti
http://eraffenetti.tripod.com

"Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxx> wrote:

The only things I saw was some footage of Larry Flynt when
he was arrested, some DMC-12's in a warehouse (factory?),
and and interview with JZD at what appeared to be a party.
Don't know who the reporter was, but they asked JZD how he
felt now that he was aquitted of all charges. >I figured
that the list would be clogged with info about the segment,
but I was wrong! I've looked on Real T.V.'s >website, but I
can't find any contact phone #'s or email adresses to contact
anyone. Did anyone else see this?