Re: [DML] Re: More Power...

Group, As all knows DMCJOE is an expert in the field of De Lorean he needs no
conformation by me or any one else. But I did what he said about a month ago.
Went out and bought a 25Volt dc analog panel meter, already had a digital
multimeter, and after all the hook ups and cleaning connections, taking fuses
in and out confirmed my gauge on the car is 1/2 volt down, after all I did I
got it to about 3/10 's of a volt above the dash reading. I also took
pictures of all this an will post after the web site goes up.
Joe, Thanks for your insite and help.
John
vin, 11004