Memphis Delorean

Fellow DML'ers,

I thought that I would alert any potential buyers to a DeLorean in the
Memphis area that is for sale. It is an 81, black interior, with 15,000
miles. I have not seen it, but if anyone is interested, I would be happy to
go look at it for you. The asking price is $12,000 OBO. E-mail me privately
at JCox4001@xxxxx

Jeff