Re: [DML] Deloreans in MAryland

Hello List,

The Rolls Royce and Bentley Owners of the Greater Washington, DC area
would like to know if the DMC owners would like to get to gather for a
"British Evening"
Includes lunch and social evening.

The Lotus car association would like to invite area DeLorean Owners to
another future event as well.
Event is in development.

In addition, I am planning a showing of a private tour of the infamous Tucker
car warehouse. A fellow collector/car enthusiast has painstakingly restored
three factory Tuckers and all related memorabilia. The warehouse includes the
original test chassis, tons of preserved memorabilia, and the development of
the Franklin Helicopter engines in various stages of development that were
retrofitted for the Tucker Automobile.
Due to the vastness and the ability to control a small group, he has asked me
to invite a limited number of interested individuals to see his collection.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Senator