aluminum blocks, and "metal disappearing act"

aluminum blocks, and "metal disappearing act"

After looking all over my motor... I realized that it has no Magnesium plug
in it... unless I am missing the bloody thing somewhere. My 308 GTii has 2,
one in each head, my Lancia Beta had one, even my lowly FIAT 124 has one
(from international auto parts)... Mercury Marine put one in my chevy
powered boat... is electrolosis not a problem with the PRV? (I really don't
see how it could not be.) Ferrari's manual requires that the plugs be
changed at 25K intervals... and they are pretty much erroded to nothing by
then... what nice electrolosis is eating my PRV motor? wait... maybe I don't
want to know.