Re: [DML] my delorean will not start..

My first thoughts would be electical. Try to verify that you are
getting spark up till the engine quits. Use a spare spark plug or
test
plug in one of the ignition wires and observe it while someone else
tries to start and keep the motor running. If at that point the
sparks
continue as the engine stops then you have a confirmed fuel problem.
At this point the best route would be to install a fuel pressure test
gauge to help pinpoint the problem. Some of the more simple things to
do would be a fuel flow test or replace the fuel filter, check the
pickup and suction hose to make sure it isn't picking up air, make
sure there is enough fuel in the tank (don't trust the gauge)or if
you
are very brave as the engine starts squirt a SMAll amount of ether
into the fuel mixture unit. If you can keep it running on ether then
you know that you have a fuel delivery problem.

David Teitelbaum
Vin 10757