Re: [DML] Silencers

I have a similar problem with my Twin Turbo setup. It is sometimes just
too darn loud!

I have the older setup, where there are no Cats, and 2 small mufflers
(one for each side). The newer kits (I am told) have dual cats, but no
mufflers. Instead they have resonator tips.

It is possible that those resonator tips may muffle the noise a bit, but
most of the tips I have seen are designed to make more noise. They are
like welding a coffee can to the tail pipe! I see the kids who
customize the import cars seem to like MORE noise, so they put those
resonators on their hondas so they sound like camaros.

If you find anything, let me know.