door locks, mirrors and windows

Hello List,
Ever since I purchased my 81 DeLorean the power mirrors, door locks and
power windows have not worked. I can not figure out what is wrong. I never
even hear a little movement from any of these items.
LOCKS-some say my lock solenoids are fried but that cant be correct
because I just put on a new door with everything in it and the solenoid is
new,it is not getting any power to burn it out. when I touch the brown wires
of the intertia switch to ground the "lock doors" light comes on and I get a
click from the relay. someone said I should get a lockzilla relay but this
one is doing its job, right? so why change it when you need $5500 in other
stuff. obviously neither solenoid is getting power to it. does anyone know
what I should look for?
MIRRORS-neither work and the switches are hooked up correctly. Again,
the mirror in the passenger door is new. obviously no power is getting to
this item either. what should I look for?

WINDOWS-I do not have switches so I can not even test them. can I use a
jumper wire on the switch hook-up somehow? if so, how do I do it exactly?

The only thing that works in either of the doors are the door lights on
the drivers side door. Everything else doesnt:( I thought that the
connections in the t panel might be the problem but I looked at them and they
are clean and match up properly. The previous owner claims everything worked
before it sat. I thought mice but I traced the door harnesses back and they
are fine. oh, and yes they fuses are fine. any ideas?

Thanks in advance
dave