Non-starting problems, fuel pressure related?

Non-starting problems, fuel pressure related?

Hola everyone!

Well i have had my delorean (10854) for alittle under
a month now and have run into my first problem :)

My D' wont start, i put the key in and it turns over
but wont start

I have been in talks with DMC joe lately over the
issue but thought I would get the collectives advice.

I have been threw all the checks in and around the
fuel pump, i have rotated it, jumped it, remounted
it.. etc, No problems there.. gets power and sounds to
be pumping just fine.

The next step which i performed today was going back
to the engine and taking off the air filter and
pressing down on the round thing (fuel accumlator?) to
see if there was pressure. From what i felt there was
none, i tried this with the pump on and off, when it
was on i got some farting type noises coming from that
round thing, but still no pressure :)

Now backing up in history alittle, the day it happened
here are the events:

On sunday of last weekend the car was running fine
except for a slight gas smell coming into the car and
an occasional wierd noise coming from the fuel pump
area.
I adjusted the fuel pump by rotating it slighting
thinking there might be a kink in the hoses causing
the noises, i tightened the clamp around the boot to
stop what alittle gas that was coming from that area
(hence the gas smell in cabin)
I then go to the gas station, fill up to the TOP and
go for some serious spirited cruzing around the
country, i was driving for about 1 hour and then came
home, parked.. came back to the car 30 mins later and
the car wouldnt turn over.

Ok..lets discuss :)

Cliff Andrews
Centreville, VA
ps... anyone with some intrested in D's in the area
and/or mechanical inclination.. lets get together!