Re: [DML] Parking Brake Light

Check your brake master cyl for leaking. If it's low on fluid the light will
come on. Unfortunately, when they leak, the fluid runs down between the
frame and the fuel tank and puddles on the plate that's bolted to the frame
under the tank. In a short time it makes a horrible mess of the epoxy. Rob
Grady sells powder coated plates on an exchange bases. Hope this isn't your
problem but it certainly sounds like it is.

Bruce Benson