RE. Vinyl paints

Hi

My DeLorean had some serious sun damage to the dash board prior to it coming
to England, I used 'Tuxan Leather Renovating Polish'. It is important that
it is renovating polish and not just polish or it wont dry properly. Make
sure you thoroughly clean the effected areas prior to applying the cream,
for a look at the results look at my dash before & after as well as the tin
the cream came in www.btinternet.com/~dmc12 under the 'Pictures & Projects'
link and then 'Projects and Restoration Logs'

good luck!.