Delorean Club Event

 The Mid-State Delorean Club has scheduled an upcoming event " A Day with
Dr. Delorean " aka... Don Steger of the Delorean Motor Center. Don is going
to spend a day with us in a Technical Seminar type of event in which he will
offer his knowledge and expertise in all things Delorean.
This event will be held in the metro St Louis area and is scheduled for
Sunday, May 21st. This is 4 weeks before Ken's BIG Cleveland event and it
offers the perfect opportunity for Delorean owners to make sure their cars
are ready for the drive and show in Cleveland. Our event is being offered
FREE to anyone interested in attending. For additional information on times,
exact location, hotels and other misc items, check out the club web site at
- www.midstatedmc.com - in the events section.
We're looking forward to spending a fun and informative day with Don at
this event, and offer others the opportunity to join us.

Marty Maier
Mid-State Delorean Club