Re: [DML] East Coast D show?

Sunday June 25, 2000

25th annual Bowie Maryland British Car Day (Bowie as in the singer David
Bowie)

In 1999 there were 800 British cars on display around the lake. Rolls Royce,
Lotus, Austin Martin, Austin Healy, Jensen, just about every British Leyland
as well as Rover, Nash, Jaguar, Bently, Griffith, and our illustrious
DeLoreans,11 at last count.
All of the money raised is donated to a worthy cause.

Jack Singer of Richmond Va. helped organize a great event at the Berkley
Plantation with a rally through the Virginia hourse farm countryside.

The Taste of Britian British Car in Lancaster Pennsylvania is also a nice
show. There is a Polo game and charity British Car show. In 1993 I meet John
DeLorean there. I think his son Zack was playing polo, and they arrived in a
streched Rolls Royce Limo. The show and Polo Game is in late August.

Additionally, check out the Mid-Atlantic DeLorean web site.