Re: [DML] metal overflow bottle

In a message dated 4/26/00 5:45:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sean_dmc1@xxxx writes:

<< Need to replace my header bottle. Which is the best place to buy one
from? >>

I got mine from PK Grady. It's stainless steel and it looks great! Just be
careful not to scratch it when you install it. It's not hard to install. I
replaced my ... (shoot, I forget what it's called...) the wrist sized
metallic hose that runs along it, at the same time. Since it looked
terrible... rust and all. And installed a bleeder kit from the thermostat
housing to the bottle. I'm not a skilled mechanic, but these were all very
easy to do.

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"
VIN...11174