Please contact me at my e-mail shown.

I may have room for a navigator. Applications are now being accepted!!
Marv. Stein

Original message from:
dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at:
>www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

>moderator@xxxx
>
>There are 24 messages in this issue.
>
>Topics in this digest:
>
> 1. Re: Yokohama Speed rating
> From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael.babb@xxxx>
> 2. re: Yokohama Speed rating
> From: "Jonathan Heslop" <gatewayaag@xxxx>
> 3. Re: muffler heat shield
> From: deloreanernst@xxxx
> 4. Re: New nose Bra
> From: deloreanernst@xxxx
> 5. Re: Maintenance Questions
> From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxx>
> 6. Re: Re: Blower Motor Reversed??
> From: billschaferabn@xxxx
> 7. Re: Blower Motor Reversed??
> From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxx>
> 8. Cleveland Driving Events: Eratta
> From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxx>
> 9. Cleveland Rapid Transit: Errata
> From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxx>
> 10. clutch
> From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxx>
> 11. Re: Rust
> From: "James Teston" <orentha@xxxx>
> 12. LHD to RHD conversion
> From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxx>
> 13. Convoy to DMC 2000
> From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxx>
> 14. Re: clutch
> From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxx>
> 15. Re: muffler heat shield
> From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxx>
> 16. Re: Cleveland Driving Events: Eratta
> From: scottmueller@xxxx
> 17. Light switch bracket in engine compartment...
> From: njp548@xxxx
> 18. Re: muffler heat shield
> From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxx>
> 19. Stainless labels and other things...
> From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxx>
> 20. Re: Stainless labels and other things...
> From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxx>
> 21. Stainless muffler heat shield
> From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxx>
> 22. stainless steel labels
> From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael.babb@xxxx>
> 23. Re: muffler heat shield
> From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxx>
> 24. Re: Stainless labels and other things...
> From: Mike Jones <DreamCar_DMC-12@xxxx>

_______
_______

>Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:23:26 -0600
> From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael.babb@xxxx>
>Subject: Re: Yokohama Speed rating
>
>The Yoko's I have had on my car for about 2 1/2 years are V rated. I
>believe this is standard for the AVS Intermediates.
>
>Michael Babb

EVENING
> [...]
>>looks
>>pretty good.

_______
_______

>Message: 19
> Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:41:28 CDT
> From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxx>
>Subject: Stainless labels and other things...
>

>Group,
>
> I have decided to buy the heat shield from PJ Grady. I am VERY
>interested in the one from DeLorean Steel Products, so I might do that as
>well. What I really want is the stainless lables that were for sale on ebay
>a while back....where can I get these? If not, I need to buy a label set
>from Houston. Any help here guys? I will keep you informed on what I do
>about my brakes. Also, I do not have the usual clock next to the dash light
>dimmer. Is this the way it is supposed to be? I mean there isn't even a
>hole. All the DeLoreans I have seen before had the clock. Any ideas? Also,
>what is the update to the dash lighting at night that I have been hearing
>about? What use are the amber lights? Thanks guys!
>
>Sean
>VIN 7003

_______
_______

>Message: 20
> Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:03:26 -0500
> From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxx>
>Subject: Re: Stainless labels and other things...
>
>.The late '81's had a Craig radio with a clock in the tape deck door. This
>change happened around vin # 6158. I'm not sure how many of Craig radios
>with the clock ended up being installed.
>
>Bruce Benson
>

>> Also, I do not have the usual clock next to >the dash light
>> dimmer. Is this the way it is supposed to be? I mean there isn't even a
>> hole. All the DeLoreans I have seen before had the clock. Any ideas? >
>> Sean
>> VIN 7003

_______
_______

>Message: 21
> Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:07:52 -0400
> From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxx>
>Subject: Stainless muffler heat shield
>
>I do not have any pictures of it right now, but I will take some tomorrow
>and post them asap. However, this will take a couple of days. Once they
>are ready, I will let you all know and I will place them in the vault.
>
>Sean Howley
>VIN#2345
>

>> Do you have pictures of this posted anywhere? If not, can you post some?
>> Many would be interested in this seeing how the sheilds fall apart over
>> time.

_______
_______

>Message: 22
> Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:18:07 -0600
> From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael.babb@xxxx>
>Subject: stainless steel labels
>
>I purchased a set of the stainless steel labels off of ebay about a year ago. If you
can find a set, I think they are a nice addition to the car. . .but be warned, they were
made in the mid 80's, so the adheasive doesn't play well and you will probably have
to use a heat gun to get the paper backing off. I will try to post a few pics of the
labels on my car in a few days . . .