[DML] Lazy mechanic...

Hey List,

I just noticed something on my binnacle.....whoever worked on my car
for the previous owner was too lazy to figure out why the Lambda warning
light was on and they just simply took out the light bulb. Actually now that
I think about it, thats a lot easier than troubleshooting the problem,
replacing the O2 sensor and resetting the Lambda service counter and making
sure the car runs correctly. And all the rest of the DeLorean owners do all
the hard work, too bad I don't have the phone number of that mechanic, looks
like he does good work...j/k :) Thanks!

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852