Light switch bracket in engine compartment...

Light switch bracket in engine compartment...

Hey List,

Yesterday I removed the light switch bracket (fig. 20 3-5-2) in the
engine compartment and as I was removing the bottom nut, the rachet was on an
angle and i twisted the stud off. I already have the rear bulkhead assembly
off so I have access behind that right now. There is foam thats covering the
fiberglass body behind the rear bulkhead but I think that the 2 studs are
connected to a metal plate and the metal plate is held in place by the foam
on the fiberglass. I was just wondering where I can get that metal plate
with the studs on it or how would I be able to fix this problem? Thanks for
the help!

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852