One more to go

Well things appear to be going good as we get closer to the show. We have a
number of special DeLoreans coming like the Time Machine, Gold Car and the
Tow Truck not to mention the first production DeLorean and the latest posting
from Kathryn Delorean stating that she and John are coming. But no show
could be complete without Curtis.

For those of you at the Cincinnati Show Curtis was the show. I think out of
214 people there he made friends with them all. And that wild car of his was
something that had us all talking.

I have been looking for him for months with no luck.
If anyone knows where Curtis is please contact me or tell him to gert in
touch with me.

Due to privacy I will not publish his last name but if anyone privately wants
to help just e-mail me.

If you know of any unusual DeLoreans around that you would like to see at the
show contact me as well.

Thanks

Ken