DMC for sale

Hi all,
It's a sad day for me... I can't believe I have to say this.... I have to sell my DeLorean
vin 6298, nov. 81,no gas flap and no lines on hood, automatic (brand new tranny), engine has about 20k miles on it but the car has 53k miles on the clock, gray interior, wide dealer stripe, cold A/C, everything works (even the speedo), new fuel system, new Yokohama tires and a lot of other parts. Runs great - you can drive it home. Too many new parts to list here. I put a LOT of work in this car.
It is located in Clearwater, FL.
asking price: 17.500
For more info email me at tomcio@xxxxx I can take a lot of pictures of the car since I have a digital camera or if someone is seriously interested I can make a video tape of how the car looks, sounds and drives.