DeLorean Car Show (web site problem)

If you tried to read the letter from Kathryn DeLorean and could not reach it,
the problem is with the server
hopefully by the time you read this it will have been fixed
Its worth the visit and I don't think I could paraphrase it better than she
wrote it so I invite everyone to read it.

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>http://deloreancarshow.com</A>

Ken