need parts ! HELP

I'm looking for a set of new or used engine bay
water pipes for a pre-1233 VIN car. Anyone with old
parts cars please check if you have these and let me know.
I came up with the pre-1233 number going by the DMC documentation.
This may not be the exact cut-0ff but what I'm looking for is the
setup pictured in the Delorean sales brochure

-Brandon
bsmoody@xxxx