April 8 DUST-OFF

It is now Sunday morning in northern New Jersey and it is snowing.
The roads are wet and thre is about 2 inches of snow on the grass.
Yesterday we had our annual event and the weather could not have been
better. It was 70 degrees and sunny.The event started at 8:30
and the first cars were arriving by 9:00. I think we had a total of
15 cars and over 30 people. 10 cars went through the shop with some
being done outside. Rob and Debbie Grady came and Rob went over
all the cars. We also did several door adjustments. We even had 1
"D" die in the shop but Rob was able to revive it with a new battery
which The Auto Works had in stock. It was really invaluable to have
had the use of 2 lifts and all day we moved cars in and out
while Rob was working. Many thanks to all of the people who helped
out with the event and to both the Tri-State Delorean Owners Club and
the Delorean Midatlantic club and The Auto Works for making this
event
a big success.We all look foward to seeing everyone in Ohio and will
try to organize more local events in the future. Some will be in
Englishtown this comming weekend (If it doesn't snow).

David Teitelbaum
Vin 10757
Re-elected technical editor Delorean Midalantic (no one else wanted
it)