Michigan Club website

The website has had an update. Nothing super big, jsut a little
things here and there. I've recieved a letter from the Bricklin
Association and they invited all Delorean owners and their cars to
attend the National Bricklin meetin Ypsilanti Michigan. This is
their version of DMC 2000. The webpage dealing with more information
about this is http://webus80.wang.com/BI/EventCal2000.htm

I am going to try to attend, and hope to see many more Deloreans
there. This is a great opportunity for Delorean owners and Bricklin
owners to converse and to have a good time.

Erik Geerdink
4512