Insurance Coverage

Having sold my DeLorean and moved to a Corvette convertible I will soon stop
receiving the DMC news but, I would like to add somethiing to the insurance
question that may be of help.

I used Erie Insurance Co., with offices around Pa. and I think now in
Western New York State. Maybe Ohio and West Virginia. Finding them is
worth the effort.

My premiums were roughly $450. per year for full coverage for my DeLorean.
That included a winter layup from Dec 15 to Mar 15 but no one around here
drives sports cars during that time period anyway. If they cover your area,
you may want to try them.