From: abatt10347@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Repair shops\ battery cut off switch\ cooling fan question
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:32:19 EDT

Fellow DMCer's,
I am compiling the repair shop list, so this is last call, please send in any
shops you want listed.( to ABatt10347@xxxx) The number of shops has fallen
off the last few weeks. I still have many states not listed, so if you
haven't sent one in please do so in the next few days.
As a reminder this is a list of shops that we as owners have used and are
happy with. They will be listed by state. Please include name of shop,phone
numbers, address, and a contact person. The final list will be linked at the
DML main page.
I missed out on the battery cutoff switch, so after calling almost every auto
parts store, I found one at of all places an RV supply store. They have them
for the side post terminals.
Last a question, my cooling fans as of late only come on for about 5 sec. and
then cut off. The cycle repeats about every min. This is with the ac off. In
the past the cooling fans seemed to kick on for a few min and then kick off.
Any help?
Bruce Battles
Vin #06569

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html