Re: [DML] no door locks

Delorean17@xxxx writes:

<< could this be a relay? there isnt a fuse for the locks,
right? my inertia switch is also disconnected, could that be it? >>

I'm not expert, but the inertia switch IS connected to the door locks. It
unlocks them if the car rolls over. There is a relay that controls the
locks. It's the big squarish black box in the electrical compartment.
That's the one you replace with the Lockzilla, from PJ Grady, which I
recently installed in mine. There are also self resetting circuit breakers.
You need more help than I can offer. Call Rob at Grady. (1-631-589-6224 If
you get an answer machine, don't worry, they're very good about calling
back.) He'll be glad to help you out, whether you buy Lockzilla or not. A
great, easy to install product, by the way

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"
VIN...11174