Wheel Balancing

I've seen numerous posts and discussions in the past year about the
vibration that is common on the DeLorean at around 60-70mph. This is also a
problem on other sports cars, and on one of the other lists that I monitor,
I saw this web address:

http://www.gsp9700.com/

This is a site that Hunter Engineering put up for their high end balancing
machine. Not only does it check tire balance, but it can check tire and rim
lateral and radial runout, tire uniformity (hard places in the sidewall
that don't flex like the rest of the tire), and improper bead seating. In
other words, most of the problems that can cause vibrations. The person who
posted the link on the other list swore that it solved his vibration
problem completely.

There is a locator to find a shop near you that has one of these. I'm going
to try it in a few weeks when my budget gets better and will post the
results. If anyone tries it before that, please post and let us know!

Mark N
VIN 6820