[DML] variances in the shifter

Mike,

To answer your questions . . .I really don't know! I haven't even been able
to get measurements off of my car, and was then planning on a little extra
room vor variance.

The other looming question is how to mount this once it is done. It will
probably just be a flat piece of stainless. . .But I will have to get my car
back before I will have an idea. My current thought is some light auto
adheasive, but who knows. . .we may be able to attach it to an existing
shift boot bracket.

On the plus side, I will be going to the Cleveland show and we can all try
out the prototye and see what it does on different cars. . .

I will keep everyone posted, though something official is probably at least
a month away.

Michael Babb