[DML] DeLorean Chat

On the subject of the chat session last night. I made a comment to the group
later on that seemed to go over well. The chats being hosted by DeLorean
Motor Company seem to be very popular and they are certainly valuable sources
of information for any DeLorean owner or enthusiast. So I thought it would
be a great idea if we had a weekly chat session for the DML or for anyone who
wishes to participate. On other mailing lists I have been on I know they do
this. For example at a set time like maybe every Sunday night. In any event
members could gather and discuss the marque and ask questions. Also we could
invite guests to join the chat like Stephen, DMC Joe, or Rob Grady for
example. I know they all have access to the DML. How does this sound? Just
an idea. As enjoyable as the chat groups for DMC have been I for one would
like to see more frequent sessions so this sounds like the perfect answer to
me, especially if it can be done at the Egroups site. Should be easy enough.
What do you all think?

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic