[DML] Finally got our D, but I forgot to tell everyone!

[DML] Finally got our D, but I forgot to tell everyone!

Well, it happened, we finally purchased a DeLorean, but I forgot to
tell everyone here! The car is a November 1981 build, with a VIN # of
6585. I just wanted to thank everyone here on the list for you support
through answering my questions, providing all the info that you all
have, and for and for generally putting up with me for the past 3
years! :) Right now thecar is going thourgh a semi-restoration @
DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove, Ca. So far, the were'reup to a
completly new braking system w/new SS brake lines, and even
cross-drilled rotors all the way around! More work is being completed
such as a Front-End recall, new AC, relay kit, Fan Zilla, Tank Zilla,
Facia/Trim paint, upgraded water pump, brass radiator, etc... We're
also getting some extras installed such as: New 4 channel stereo system
w/CD changer & Q Forms in the foot wells for the front speakers, heavy
duty window regulators, CHMSL, and a security system with intergrated
automatic Door Openers! Afterall is said & done, I'll put up a web site
with all the fine details on it about all the upgrades & repairs that
have been performed. As I get more time, I'll put more info out on
everything that's getting done. Once more, thanks again everybody!!!

-Robert
VIN 6585