[DML] NHTSA DeLorean Recall Campaigns and Other Good Stuff

[DML] NHTSA DeLorean Recall Campaigns and Other Good Stuff

For those of you that are interested, there were three "official"
NHTSA recalls on the 1981-1982 DeLoreans. I searched the archives for
a previous thread on this and there is none. For more information go to:

<http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/>

Scroll down and click on "Recalls" in the list on the left. Follow
the instructions to get to the recalls listed for the DeLorean. You
may find some useful information there. You might also check out the
"Technical Service Bulletins" as well. There are eight of them listed
for the 1982 model year. This is a great web site with tons of safety
related information. You might want to check out recalls on other
vehicles you may own too. They list recalls where the owner was not
required to be notified as well as those that were.

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)