[DML] Re:What are we comming to?

I must admit, one of my first posts to this list involved me believing that
the the air compressor was the alternator. I have since purchased the shop
manual, and read it carefully.
Before purchasing my first delorean, I had very limited automotive
experience. (I had checked oil once before) I also had very little
knowledge when it came to the workings of an internal combustion engine. I
have learned a lot since then, and feel confident that if anything goes
wrong with either one of my cars, either I will know whats wrong, or this
list will know. When working with cars all you need is a balance between
bravery and common sense. You need to be willing to stick your hands in
the dirty engine compartment to find out whats wroung, and you also need to
know when a problem is over your head.
Many of us might ask questions that seem to be stupid, but this is because
we want to be cautious and make sure we are doing everything correctly.
Everyone makes stupid mistakes some times, and we are just trying to avoid
them. If it was not for this list I might have very well removed my air
compressor to fix my voltage problem!
I would like to end by encouraging people whohave any questions about
their cars, no matter how stupid they may seem, to check the list archives
and/or ask the list.

Joe P.
VIN 17167
6808